My Sweet Family
I wanted to post just a few pictures of my Dad during my life time with him, and some of my memories with him. There we have many pictures of him as a youth and pictures other family members and their families which I have in photo albums. Some of my children don't have too many pictures of them with their Opa because we were taking more slides and home movies during some of their growing up years. So here is a glimpse of my Dad or as I sometimes called him, Papa, Pop and known to my children as Opa. If any of my family reading my blog can put a year on the pictures that would be great too.Uli, Eva and Mike
My Family 1947
DAD alias Opa always helping .... and trimming his trees
This is in his backyard

My family with Opa and Oma 1974 before Leslie

1974 Jane, Dad, Mom and Eva

Mike ASU, Proud Papa, Eva 1966 MHS Graduation
Mom, Dad, Jane and Me in Los Angeles by the Temple
We all got perms before this trip... except for DadEva at 14 wth Dad and Jane... I just earned all possible Beehive badges.
Dad took us on may trips to help me earn badges for visiting AZ historical sights.
My ASU Graduation May 1991
DAD, EVA, MOM and LESLIE
Dad was always supporting me in all my adventures.

Dad and Mom 1994, two years before Dad passed away
I Love you Both!
I am glad you are my earthly parents!













4 comments:
I miss opa...The thing I remember most about opa is his smile. He always seemed to be happy.
I wish my kids could of met him and got to know him but I am sure one day they will!!
Eva, the pictures are so nice and priceless. Leslie looks just like you and her little girl looks like little you too.
I miss my mom too. My dad still our rock...
hugs
Aww thanks for adding that picture so I could be included in the family!!
I wish I could have met him.... I look forward to meeting him in heaven someday.
Post a Comment