Why yes it is Friday the 13th, and how many times has your birthday been on a friday during your lifetime... HAPPY Birthday!!!! I win!!! I posted the first happy birthday comment to you on your blog!!! so what do I win??? HEHE..
Yes That is correct 10. I figured it out the long way and I used the interent to look up June 13th for many of the years... Kind of fun on a fun day so far!
5 comments:
Why yes it is Friday the 13th, and how many times has your birthday been on a friday during your lifetime... HAPPY Birthday!!!! I win!!! I posted the first happy birthday comment to you on your blog!!! so what do I win??? HEHE..
Why don't you find out how many Fridays I've had for my birthdays and we'll talk about what you win...
If you include the year you were born, I come up with 10.
47, 52, 58, 69, 75, 80, 86, 97, 03, and this year 2008.
Am I right? Do I win something exrtra fanstastic?
Leslie cheated... she used a calendar... whaa whaaaa.. :o(
I guess Leslie wins! It will be worth your while!
Yes That is correct 10.
I figured it out the long way and I used the interent to look up June 13th for many of the years... Kind of fun on a fun day so far!
Post a Comment