Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy BirthdayMichelle!!!!Michelle & Alex Disneyland 07

These two pictures Disneyland 04

Happy Birthday Michelle!! On vacation
Hope you have a happy day. I just wanted to share a few thoughts....I remember Michelle helping me at girls camp and also with Leslie when we did "It's a Jungle Out There!" I remember Michelle coming to a Mutual party at my house. Michelle and Bryan met and they lit a *spark* that day that never went out! They got married after just a few months of knowing each other and I think they really go good together! These past weeks proved that! Then she cecame another "daughter" in the family.

Michelle has a very bubbly personality and has a ready smile. She has often lifted my spirit when I needed it. She is a sweet mom and has a pretty good handle on being a mom and she is becoming a beter cook all the time. She is very crafty and I like the way she decorates her home to make it a sweet haven for her family to live. I like the fact that she works on getting an education and is always learning something new. I like that she takes a responsible leadeship role in church and that it is important to her to serve the Lord.

She loves to have fun and loves the challenge of a good game and she loves to win!... of course there is nothing better to do than to win! Right!

I am glad you are my daughter in law...... Love ya lots! Mom (-il)

1 comment:

Chelley said...

Thank you for that! Yesterday evening was a bit rough, and seeing all the pictures and the things you said really made me feel better. I love the pictures and my kids enjoyed seeing them too! You are a sweet lady! I love you, too!