During the last three weeks I have gone through a scary ordeal in my life with high blood pressure and high blood sugar and almost passing out in school, spending the day in the ER and flunking a heart stress test and then experiencing an angiogram in the hospital and having the doctor say my heart is “Perfect.” Was there nothing wrong? or was I healed? With the Priesthood Power, either way, I have faith that I have a strong heart because I have not yet fulfilled my mission here upon the earth.
Although my heart seems to be OK, we are moving forward and we hopefully will find what caused this episode of health distress. Or at least maybe get in control. I surely can help to control things by me working at loosing weight and trying really hard to control the diabetes by what I eat and the high blood pressure by somehow staying out of stressful situations. Even though the medical bills are now rising each day that I pick up my mail and other stresses at school that have not gone away, I will learn to cope with these things one day at a time, because I now recognize that I have more support than ever before because I shared my stress and feelings. The problems are not gone, but there are people I can go to for support. I AM NOT ALONE. It seemed like that, because I am single and don’t have a partner or a Priesthood member in my home. It has been hard because I hate to share those feelings with others and kept them hidden from others. But those feelings have now been shared and the load feels lighter even if the problems are still there. The clouds now have sun shining through...
In the mean time this week I am Resting and Recuperating and Renewing my faith in our Heavenly Father and our Savior. “Trust in the Lord with ALL your “Heart” and lean not unto thine own understanding. In All thy ways Acknowledge Him, and He Shall Direct thy paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6
This has Not been easy and I have been full of many, many emotions, but I know that I have learned a lot about Trust, Faith and Accepting help from above and from the earthly angels around me in the form of family and friends.
“This too shall be for your good,” “Go Forward with Strength,” “This too shall pass,” are just a few sayings that keep me going and put a Smile on my face. Sweet words and acts of kindness have made heaven feel really close by.
I shall go forth with Faith, Love and Joy…. “Life is a Journey” .... I shall make the best of it!





2 comments:
Glad to hear that your heart is "perfect". Hope you can relax, recuperate and rejuvinate. I will be having my knees replaced on Monday (April 25th). Excited and nervous. Good luck to you!
Both knees? You sure are brave to do both at the same time. I know all about being nervous!
I'll pray that everything goes well and you can have pain free walking as soon as possible!
Have those girls and your hubby take care of you!
Post a Comment