I got a spiritual hug from heaven yesterday when I went to the temple.
I did the endowment work for a sister from Koenigsberg, Elsa Gesinky, where my Papa was the Branch President. Jane felt Elsa in the morning while doing Initiatory work for her and I also felt her there throughout the whole endowment session, especially as we were going through the veil.
In the Celestial room I asked her to say hello to Mom and Dad and that I love them, but don’t plan on seeing them for a while yet.
And in the Celestial room I especially felt the Love
of our Heavenly Father and our Savior.
With love in my heart I am so thankful that I belong to His church and can go to the house if the Lord and be filled with this wonderful feeling.
“I feel my Savior’s love, In all the world around me
His Spirit warms my soul Through everything I see
I feel my Savior’s love its gentleness enfolds me
And when I kneel to pray My heart is filled with peace
I feel my Savior’s love and know that He will bless me
I offer Him my heart; My shepherd He will be
I’ll share my Savior’s love by serving others freely,
In serving I am blessed, In giving I receive
He knows I will follow Him, give all my life to Him
I feel my Savior’s love, the love He freely gives me”




1 comment:
That is definitely a hug from heaven! hang on to it! :) Hope you are recovering ok from your ordeal this past weekend!
Post a Comment