Thursday, July 16, 2009

PRAYER.......Read this post when you have some time to spare....so just turn on my playlist sit back and relax and view.....












































Jonathan
Landon
Layna
Ethan
Nathan
Jenna
Sammy
Jacob
Jesse
Luke







July 16, 2009

Sometimes I just get so depressed thinking nothing is working out in my life… so I cry a bit, but even though I feel depressed there is always something that brings me to realize that life is good and I am blessed way beyond what I think I deserve.

So I was sitting today doing the feel sorry for myself thing and I mess things up on my computer a bit, of course it is nothing that cannot be fixed, it is there just long enough to annoy and make getting onto my sites that I like a little more complicated. But anyway, I opened up the church web page and scanned down the page and I see the “Mormon Channel” so I thought, “Let’s just see if there is some good music on.” Sure enough it was the Tabernacle Choir singing, “He Sent His Son” which was gorgeous as usual. So after this came 40 minutes of favorite stories from conference talks. The subject was Prayer. There were small segments of stories from different talks given in their own words from our general authorities and well as a sister. Each talk had another aspect of prayer that they talked about, but the messages were over and over again “pray and then have faith.”

So humbly I said a prayer, a fervent prayer and I was humbly reassured that things are OK. It was like this message… “I’ve been waiting for you to call.” As the morning went on I got a sweet text message from Leslie. Jane called and I got a phone call that opened up a way that may help me out with the other worries about finances.

Nothing is solved, my problems didn’t go away, but again I have the assurance

“That I Know Heavenly Father Loves Me.”

No matter what I am not alone.

Just a week ago I was even putting a power point together of this Primary song, so I hope you enjoy the music and please ponder the words in your heart.

Pray often and have faith.

“Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding.”



(There 4 baby pictures I do not have of me holding the babies, I could add them if you have these pictures.

If you would prefer another picture to be posted let me know)

2 comments:

Katy said...

That was beautiful and very helpful. I really miss you and your amazing gift with music. You are a really neat lady and I am so glad that I am one of the lucky ones to get to call you a friend.

Leslie said...

I think you have Landon or Layna in their twice. I think with that puzzle shirt it is Landon, so I am pertty sure you have him twice but the second one looks like a day later? I think I am the only one who had dark haired kids? I guess maybe a couple of erics did.

It's amazing the power of music has on our lives!!