
Every year I try to have a patriotic program in November for the Veteran's Day celebration. For the last two years we sang for Sunland Village East Veteran's Club, a powerful Patriotic Program. We also sing for the school but it is not on Veteran's Day but usually close to that date.
Now if we would have school this time of year I am positive I would have my chorus sing somewhere!

For the last few years around October and November I teach my students in all grades about different patriotic songs. Each grade is taught at different levels but my main goal is to let the students that I teach aware of the patriotism that I have and that I wish they learn to love and feel some the need of patriotism in their lives. I find that kids love singing patriotic songs!

I came to this country with my family for freedom. I pray in my heart that it stay that way in America. We need to do what we can, voice our opinions, go out and vote and be actively aware of what is going on. Let's remember what our fore fathers fought and died for. Let's keep America Free!
HAPPY 4TH of JULY TO ALL!





No comments:
Post a Comment