Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 1 - Reflections of June

I was sorting thousands of pictures and I had some fun memories.....
Senior Recital ASU 2000 (picture found and fun for me to see... memories!!!!)

Birthday June 13th, 2009 (Glad they only had 12 candles!!!)



Surprise Look! She had no idea there was going to be a surprise party for her.

Eva the Conductor, Lori Rogers and Cherise Turley Accompanist

Eva, Julie and Jane Planning the Family Party and treating ourselves with a Matta's lunch


Just some thoughts.....
*June was a busy month filled with many activities. I see that my time needs to be more productive this coming month as my vacation time is quickly being eaten away...
Just a brief overview of the month of June...
*Gave violin lessons every Monday morning and one for Jon on one Wednesday. and gave piano lesson to Landon and Layna. I Need to give some to the other grand kids that are old enough I suppose so we can have a very musical family.
*Attended stake conference where we sustained a new stake president. President Salmon. He is rather funny. His counselors are both rather tall on either side of him and he said now we have a "salmon sandwich" for a stake presidency.
*I remembered my Dad on his birthday anniversary June 6th. Celebrated Kaitlyn's 11th birthday and my birthday on the 13th and went a got Crispy Creme donuts and got a little sick from them... they are just too sweet for me. My birthday spread out for about a week.
*We really surprised Michelle with a birthday party that Bryan and Jon organized on the 18th for her 35th birthday. Lots of family and friends were in attendance.
*Helped my sister plan a Halcomb-Hooper get-together for July 3rd. *Worked on church music and played in my ward with the ward string players plus Jon, Bryan and Kirk on Father's Day.
*Played some games on Facebook for relaxation and on the Internet I indexed over 600 names on the family search site.

***The most fun I had this month was going through hundreds if not thousands of pictures and downloaded and then filed them by date and category. And I even had some developed for a project for the family party. It was fun looking at these pictures and recalling memories and the experiences of my family and friends.

So I'll share a few pictures and now on to another month.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Um,,umm..why didn't you invite me to Matta's?

Ohwell!! Fun Fun Month!! I need to organize all my photo's. Unfortunetly I don't have a nice scanner to scan things in :o(

Chelley said...

It was fun to read a recap of your month!! I am afraid if I did that I would realize how much time I wasted! Oh, that surprise pic was funny! see you on Friday!