Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oh, What Do You Do?

Oh, What Do You Do In the Summertime?
Turn on the music on my playlist and enjoy...

Oh, What do you do in the summertime


Do you fish in a stream?
Or lazily dream on the banks as the clouds go by?
Oh what do you do in the summertime
when all the world is green?
Do you swim in a pool
To keep yourself cool
Or swing in a tree up high?

Is that what you do?
SO DO I!
Oh what do you do in the summertime

Do you march in parades
Or drink lemonades
Or count all the stars in the sky (so what if they're fireworks)

So Do I
Have a great Summer!

4 comments:

Chelley said...

I love it!! I was just thinking of this song today and want to teach it to my primary kids! That was so fun to see it in such a great way! I may copy this idea!!

Leslie said...

That was great!! I loved how you found all those photo's to match!!

Jonathan said...

That was fun! haha

Jill said...

That is just great!! I love it!