
It's Mother's Day and I would just like to say thanks all those who are in my life who make me feel like the best blessed mother. I'm thankful for my sweet children, all 5 of them. Each has their own special qualities that contribute to the uniqueness of our family. I love my daughters-in-law and son-in-law, I'd rather call them my son and daughters. I am thankful for my grandchildren, ALL 14 of them! They are so good to me. Of course I'm not prejudiced, but they are the most beautiful and talented kids around! I am also thankful for the many other family members, Sister and brothers and brother-in-law and sister-in-laws and all the friends I have, especially those who are mothers, aunts, sisters, grandmas, and those men who honor and love their moms and sisters, etc. I am also so thankful I had a sweet Mama and Oma and that I have the legacy of many faithful women in my life.
I am thankful that our Father in Heaven has given me the opportunity to be a mom, to feel a little bit of heaven and creation when I held each new baby in my arms for the very first time.
I want to thank everyone for the flowers and gifts but most of all I am just grateful for a hug, a phone call, a prayer, and just knowing that you love little old me.
I love you all,
Mom
2 comments:
We do love "little old you"! OUr lives are blessed because you are in it! You have taught me so much and I have a great love and respect for you. I will be forever grateful for the many talents you share with us all! Happy Mother's Day to a sweet lady!!
I am very thankful that you brought me up in the Church; teaching me good values based on the Gospel. Thank you for being my Mom! I love you!!
Post a Comment