So to show Leslie that I read her blog. I went to "search" on the interent and did that "Eva needs" thing and here it is ....
Eva needs a vacation
how true
Eva needs great water
I think we all do
Eva needs to enter the surreal world of facebook
I guess during the vacation I can take a better look? huh?
Eva needs home comforts for good sleep!!
Oh yah, I fell asleep this afternoon on my sweet bed!
Eva needs help
Always!
Eva needs a car
that is for sure!
Eva needs to watch herself
Don't we all? now that could go in many directions....right?
Eva still needs to blink...
Does that mean I'm still alive? especially after all the programs?
Eva needs the attention
Tell it to the noisy students!
Eve needs to keep up with her friends
And I'll add family to that!
Kind of a crazy post but there it is. I won't go into the next page of Eva need because it had "other Eva"'s last names so surely those don't apply to me!
Lake Powell 2014
11 years ago




1 comment:
Those are pretty good!! Now you need to finsih this for me...
Music......
Preferably something no more then
5ish words!!
For example...Music makes me happy...Music makes the world go round...What is your favorite saying that starts with Music?
I need this soon!!
Post a Comment