Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Love of Christmas


All my Christmas programs are over. For today's Sacrament Meeting Program everything was organized and everything went really smoothly. The strings and the flute player played wonderful and the 3 pianists were excellent. The Choir sang like angels. The music was tender and the message of our Savior was sweet. The Bishop's message was perfect. Gifts don't have to be material things. I am so grateful I have been given a talent to share music with others. I am grateful for all the participants in our ward for making this music wonderful. Thankful for family that help too. I'm glad Bryan and Jon could join us too. Maybe someday other grandkids will join us as we play our string instruments.

I am grateful for Christmas as it is the time when I think of His great love and sacrifice for us all to again live with our brother, the Savior and Redeemer of the World and our Heavenly Father in Heaven for eternity. It is times like this when I think how fragle our lives are. My friend just lost her husband yesterday. We too will pass from this life and I hope we can be happy in the way we lived our lives when that time comes.

Let's fill the rest of this Christmas season with the pure love of Christ.
I give my love to you all.....
Mom, Eva, Sister, Grandma, friend or whatever it is that you call my name...

No comments: