My costume: Mrs Claus the director. (silly, huh!)
The 2nd grade classes looked so cute today! They followed my every move and sang their hearts out. We got the shipment of 60 bell clusters like yesterday afternoon that were ordered. I had ordered some with one company but they didn't follow through with our order. So then I had to reorder with another company and I was so glad to get a set of bells in each child's hands. It was so cool to see that the kids could follow my steady beat patterns. Staying on the steady beat and sing rhythms at teh same time is hard even for older kids and grown ups to do, but the kids did it. Some of these pictures are blurry. I had a 4th grader taking the pictures and my camera is an old hand-me-down but it works! I wish this was a video but the pictures will have to do.
Ho! Ho! Ho!
Reindeer ....... can't you tell! (sorry blurry)
Look at the girls singing with so much expression! Surely they will be in CHorus next year! They sang their hearts out about how Santa is such a kind person.


Here are the awesome little Tambourine players.
This class is very talented and right on the money with their rhythm patterns and were fun to watch . I did put them center stage.
"Oh! I'm Gonna give a Gift to Santa Claus this year!"




4 comments:
You make a cute Mrs. Clause!!
looks like a good program! kids got into it! :)
We miss you Christmas programs a lot... the kids are missing everything specially this time of the year... We miss you...
Post a Comment