Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Here's the real thing

Here is the Bulletin Board on the hall wall outside my room...
Sorry about the angle of the picture, the walls are too close in this hallway, so I had to stand at an angle to get the whole picture in. I changed my original idea a bit from the original pictures. I also didn't want people to think I was advertizing and wanting everyone to go out and buy music CDs for presents. I also changed the caption. I just want them to have fun singing Christmas Songs.
I also added the following "Old" poster that I made 10 or more years ago next to my door to add to the fun.
Now for the 2nd grade musical tomorrow. I think I am really at ease with this one and the kids are doing such a great job! So it should be two great performances tomorrow. I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

That looks really good. I like it!!!