
Today is Sunday and my thought will be short but hopefully sweet!
I hope all my sons and my son in law who have children will take their children before they go to school and give them a Priesthood blessing to help them have a happy and productive year in school. Don't forget your wives, they surely could use a blessing also for being their mom, as well as to be able to help the children to prepare spiritually for another year of their learning experience. I am grateful for the Priesthood here upon the earth and since I don't have a Priesthoood holder in my home I am ever so greatful I have a good hometeacher that was willing to give me a blessing today so that I may have the "right spirit" with me to teach those young people in my care at school and my grandchildren.
Let's as a family love the Lord and Hevenly Father, by reading the scriptures, pray often, go to church, have family home evenings, pay our tithing and love our family and friends and neighbors.
Please read President Monson's message for August and do something good "Today" and every day of your life... Tomorrow never comes it is always "today"!
Don't have any regrets....
Love MOM




6 comments:
I totally agree with you. I give all the kids a blessing the Sunday before school starts. I even give the little ones one because they feel left out. They enjoy it and feel that it helps them through the year. We have done it in our house every year for a while. Thanks fro the reminder though, with all this moving we could of easily forgot.
We have done this since landon has been in school, I think it might have gone undone this year without a little reminder. I havnt been in my right mind or left mind for that matter. Thats why you our mom!! So Thanks!!
YES... thanks for the reminder... I will definitely be gathering the children and laying my hands upon their heads to open up the blessings that are in store for them. I should give one to Leslie as well if she agrees since I agree it would be a good time to give her one as well.
Okay how do you pay your tithing when you are not in a ward? your ward was in a big time hurry to get rid of us and this new ward apparently doesnt want us after 4 weeks we still are not official members...We are in limbo land.
Any way amoungst are family squables we or I mean Jeremy did it and blessings were given!!
You Put the tithing in an envelope..do not spend it and save it until you are in the ward.
Your new ward membership clerk has to ask for the memberships.. it doesn't go the other way. I don't think...
GO ask the bishopric on Sunday... or better yet call on the night the bishopric is in the building and ask for them to do it. Clerks are usually there that night too.
One more thing, the Lord know who you are and where you are and He love you!
Okay, Okay!! I guess it's offical, they have our records. Now we have to give a talk..sheesh I guess we could of gone un noticed for a little while longer..
Post a Comment