Sunday, August 17, 2008

Life is an Adventure.... \Sunday thoughts

Life is an Adventure
The Road is not always smooth and sometimes brings unexpected bumps!!!
This picture was taken Feb 22, 2008 on the Beeline Highway
Life is an Adventure…
I was driving home the other night and I saw these words on a big sign on the side of the road. It made me laugh because I too was caught up in feeling overwhelmed with life’s problems. Every day something new is happening. Each day no matter where I am or who I talk to, young and old alike, they are all dealing with things that they had not planned on happening.
I see each one of my children and their families encounter frustrations over something other than what they had planned in their lives.
I’m not any different, I have my set of challenges, but I feel the most important thing to deal with these adventures is to remember we are children of our Heavenly Father and He loves us all very much and wants us all to return to Him someday.
“If the Savior Stood beside me” Leslie used the words of this song in her talk today.. The Activity girls sang it during my ward’s Sacrament meeting. I guess if we remember that the Savior is standing beside us we can have a peaceful feeling. With the Savior at our side I am trying to work on these qualities… Try it you might like it, too!
Be Positive
Be Happy
Be Prayerful
Be Loving and Kind
Be Thankful for the little things
Be BraveBe Honest and Trustworthy
Be Loyal
Mend differences, tomorrow never comes it is always today and now.
Give someone a HUG
Say something nice to someone
SMILE




1 comment:

Leslie said...

We all need to remember this!! Sometimes it is hard but, I know I feel so much better when I am not focusing on the bad but on the good. None of us are perfect and we all need to remember that.