School Chorus is back in the swing of things and I have almost 100 children singing. Now if I could have more than 10-16 people at church choir I would really Sing!
Singing can lift your mood. So........
SING
by Karen Carpenter
Sing, sing a song
Sing out loud
Sing out strong
Sing of good things not bad
Sing of happy not sad.
Sing, sing a song
Make it simple to last
Your whole life long
Don't worry that it's not
Good enough for anyone
Else to hear
Just sing, sing a song.
Sing, sing a song
Let the world sing along
Sing of love there could be
Sing for you and for me.
Sing, sing a song
Make it simple to last
Your whole life long
Don't worry that it's not
Good enough for anyone
Else to hear
Just sing, sing a song.
Sing out loud
Sing out strong
Sing of good things not bad
Sing of happy not sad.
Sing, sing a song
Make it simple to last
Your whole life long
Don't worry that it's not
Good enough for anyone
Else to hear
Just sing, sing a song.
Sing, sing a song
Let the world sing along
Sing of love there could be
Sing for you and for me.
Sing, sing a song
Make it simple to last
Your whole life long
Don't worry that it's not
Good enough for anyone
Else to hear
Just sing, sing a song.




5 comments:
Thats a lot of kids singing. Hope they sound good lol. Good Luck with it!
Love Ya
Great now I am going to have that song in my head for the rest of the day!! But at least it is not a bad thing.
I say if the ward wants a choir then they should come, if they don't...just call people to do solo's. after awhile maybe they will just show up for choir to avoid singing by themselves.. Yeah I know it probably won't work.
I gave you a bloggy award, come visit my blog to pick it up!!
I'm so happy for the school choir, the gils wanted to be in it. so sad for us.
I'll miss the choir in our ward...
hugs
Are you hanging in there? We haven't heard from you in a while.
Post a Comment