
Here is a picture of the SSE Chorus. There are 12 kids missing at this evening program. Notice the earth colors. We usually wear white shirts and dark pants which I think actually looks sharper. The cute little 3rd grade boy on the right of the picture didn't get it that I wanted him to move closer in to the choir, he just kind of wanted to have the security of my presence. You cannot tell but I am sitting just behind a rolling card below him. Thank goodness there are no pictures of me.




3 comments:
I think your shirt was cute..you should have been in the picture...I think that boy goes to show how important you are to them.
You need to put some video clips of these performances on your blog... I hear Leslie is good at that kind of thing...
Nobody videos them anymore at school so if Leslie could do it that would be fun. Oh well, till next year!
Post a Comment