My 3rd Attempt..... Ok here it is...learning how to send pictures!
Beautiful flowers, cards, cinnamon rolls, hugs, pictures, help with my computer, a delicious dinner, a sweet movie and being honored on a blog are all things given and shared with me on this special Mother's Day.
But, the best thing was to have all my children talk to me on this special day. All of my five children took the time to talk to me. I am so blessed to have wonderful children. I am grateful for each of their strengths, goodnesses and love. Each are all so different with their individual talents. We got a decent picture of the whole family that we got during the last week of April. With Leslie cropping in a picture of Lucy from Thanksgiving and now I actually have a picture with the whole Hooper gang that I will take to school for the next two weeks to show off.
I am so proud of this family. All the struggles we are going through at this time will make us all stronger.
Thank you for making this day special.
I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!
Mom




1 comment:
I am glad you had a good day. I am glad we got to spend some time together.
Post a Comment