Sunday, February 27, 2011

Slushing ... Sunday after church...

So we get out of church and there are drops of rain and then it gets harder. Oh I'll just wait it out I thought ... but Curtis Chipman insisted he should go my car. It was far back in the back parking lot, because I had gone home to find the key to the family history room and had to park in the back parking lot because everything up close was full. So there was an empty spot right by the back door. Thanks to Curtis I got just a little tiny bit wet and then when I started coming home it started to come down hard. After parking in the garage I went and got my camera and this is what I shot looking out from the garage.If you enlarge this you can see the streaks.
My sleeve
Lucy's car.
Now I moved to the backyard...

Interesting ... looks like the streaks are going backwards

looking up ... looks like rocks coming from heaven
The garden... I was actually think of planting something yesterday .... I'll wait a bit.
This picture says it all to me ...
Even when there is turmoil, there is some peace of heaven shining through! I needed to have a little change of venue today... too long and personal to discuss here.
As Bach says... "Live Life in Passion"...
(well at least he did in the "Bach" Movie I showed at school a couple of weeks ago.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Those are some fun pictures!! I like the upsidedown hail and the flower picture at the end.

It's funny, how we are only like 7 miles apart but weather wise it feels like we are alot further then that most of the time.