Saturday, January 8, 2011

January 2011

Turn on my playlist and it's a
TIME FOR REFLECTION

I Had Some Time To Do Some Reflective Thinking
I was attending the funeral for Brother Perkins in my ward and at the cemetery I went and took time to pause and look at the flowers my sister Jane had put at their grave stone for the Christmas season. Life here on earth is uncertain but we should take the advice from our prophet and have "Joy in the Journey."

January 2011 ..... Journal entry...

It’s a new year and life is OK. There are so many people around me that I love and care about. I have my frustrations with money and health, but it seems I am still surviving and I always say “Thank You” to my Heavenly Father for this life here on the earth. I don’t know the answers to so many things and the puzzles of life are sometimes so perplexing. Things don’t always seem fair, but even through it all, I am at peace knowing that I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father and I know He loves me. He loves us all for that matter, even when we feel we don’t deserve it. But I am on this earth, it is my journey and I have decided that I shall, I must, try to live it with a smile on my face, even when life is tough. Because even though life is tough, I have been given my life, a human body of flesh and bones and I need to always look to the bright side.

Here is just a small list of my joys…

and a few pictures I either captured or borrowed from My Family

MY FAMILY

My Children...

Many years ago.... My Three Sons....

And My Two Daughters

My Grandchildren ...


The Families.....

Fun Moments for me...

Ballooning ... Smith Kids

Hooper Kids


Going to the Superstition Springs Dairy

At the Lake in the Middle of Winter (2009)

2010 Christmas Eve Balloon Glow at B.C.Park

Evenings in NM working on puzzles

Dinner top of the Tram with Kirk

birthday dinner at Outback

Flying Planes.... Trying out my Electric Chair...




Plug your ears!



My Friends….

Debbie then and now with Meigan
Sweet Young Friends Angel & Alex
"Older Friends"


I am grateful for the Gospel of Jesus in my life, knowing that there is a life here after and that we can all live with our Father in Heaven again as well as with the family members who have gone before us.

"The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints"



Service projects...(at my house...thanks)


I am thankful for the healthy part of my life....

and I actually want to take control of the not so good part and try to make it better.


I Love music and the joys it brings to me…

I perform music (past, present and future)

I share music, I write and arrange music

I teach music in school,

(picture of fellow general music teachers Spring 2010 in Gilbert)



I teach music privately

I teach Music to my grandkids too...



I love to share music at church



I am thankful for my heritage and the love I have from my parents. I love my mother and father and I also love my brothers Uli and Mike and especially my "little" sister Jane. She is my dearest sister and dearest friend and I am grateful and love her family. Kelly has been like a brother and I sure love him for loving my sister. I love his love for the gospel too and his sincere heart.
I am thankful that I am a grandma to 15 sweet grand kids.
I'm Grateful that my Grandchildren can get a good education and are being raised by fine parents who love them. These 15 children all have different personalities which keeps everyone on their toes. What a better way to have a variety in life.

NOW... onward during this new year.............


KEEP SMILING ..... ☺ COME WHAT MAY! ♪♪♫♫.*♥?*






4 comments:

Leslie said...

I am so glad and proud to have you as a Mother!! You have taught me many things in my life and I am greatful for that!!

Julie said...

Beautiful post!! :)

Chelley said...

That is a beautiful post! You are an amazing lady and I am so grateful for you in our lives! I love the pictures, esp those 3 little boy shots. Soo cute!

DebbieLP said...

Wonderful post, Eva!