Well School was officially out Friday May 28th and I was worn out cleaning "two" music rooms.
The last two days at school I didn't officially have students so it felt like Summer already on
Thursday. It is getting rather warm!
Thursday evening I went out to eat with a dear friend and had a wonderful visit. We talked about family and ourselves and our plans. We are both single and have quite a few things in common but one of the sweetest things is that we have the same standards and we have some of the same struggles so we can lift each other up spiritually and see another perspective.Saturday watched a young lady try to sell me some cookware but way out of my expense budget, but she did inspire me to cook a bit different. Here we come veggies and fruit.
During the demonstration I got a phone call from my friend that I had dinner with on Thursday who said she was in the hospital and if I would call to get her Primary class a substitute which I was more than happy to do. And so I did.
OK, NO Comment, funny, dry, swollen, chubby looking toes! Huh!
Almost lost the toenail on my 2nd toe last fall. It grew back kind of small, but read on...
Almost lost the toenail on my 2nd toe last fall. It grew back kind of small, but read on...

Stubbed my little toe Saturday night and it turned a variety of purple shades. Every day the purple changes and relocates ... kind of crazy how that works...
Stayed home Sunday after church (didn't go to Leslie's) just to rest from a long year of school and made dinner, but by 2:30 AM Monday I felt like a truck hit my stomach.... The rest of the night I was sitting, bowing and kneeling to the white porcelain god... yuck...
So Memorial day Monday was a complete wash.... I lost a whole day! My friend came home from the hospital but we haven't talked yet.
Tuesday I was to report for jury duty but my group got released... Thank you, thank you! I guess lawyers were recovering from the weekend. I still feel weird and my rib cage hurts so bad!
Here's a picture of a new cane Kirk gave me for Mother's day...that is to protect myself. It is really sharp!
The only thing that has kept me knowing what day it was is that I kept up with facebook and emails...
SO NOW I NEED TO START AGAIN!
We'll have a violin recital on Sunday at 6:30 PM with my 3 students so I need to get things organized. It will be my Dad's birthday anniversary day what a good way to honor him!
What a crazy entry but this is going to be a crazy but hopefully a fun Summer!







1 comment:
It will be a wonderful concert! Just don't let Jonathan carry the violin out to the car, he might forget to acutally put it in the car again! lol
Glad you are feeling better. We have been dealing with yuckies over here too. Just enough to feel gross tho.
Post a Comment