Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Thoughts 2010

Gratitude and happy memories in the past few months.....
Thanks for the beautiful Flowers Kirk!

LATE NIGHT MOTHER'S DAY PROJECT!
Landon and Nathan picking up lemons and helping to plant the garden with Kirk
Kirk
Jonathan after his concert May 4, Crutches won't stop us!
See I have been there too..
that was 2001 and I did it again and again but no embarassing pictures this time



The Priests and their Leaders in the Ward
working in my yard (Notice our new Bishop Tenney came straight from work in his suit)
Bro. Drew & Bro. Lamb Fixing Pipe leak

Only picture I have of my Home Teacher and former Bishop clapping a game...


K... look GraNDMA THE BIRD CATCHER...... LUKE

I Love my Family..... they are so good to me and they are fun and crazy and I love them all!


I guess I am super sentimental !!!! Pain can do that to you!
for the past two weeks I have had continual pain not just in one leg but both legs because of some crazy injury and the constant swelling. Priesthood Blessings and caring from many sources have made this more bearable.

1 comment:

Chelley said...

Yesterday was a nice day, I love mother's day! I wish it would last a whole week!! I hope things go well for you tomorrow (Tues). We will be thinking of you then!