List of qualities about my dad… and I loved Him sooo much….
1. Honest
2. Integrity
3. Hard worker
4. Happy
5. Honored his priesthood
6. Wise
7. Gave good advice
8. Supported me
9. Admitted when he made a mistake
10. Loved my mom
11. Honored his parents
12. Patriotic
13. Loved music
14. Loved to have a good time
15. Faithful to church
16. Loved God and the Savior
17. Went the extra mile
18. Devoted father
19. Loved to garden
20. Loved to putter around the house and yard
21. Loyal
22. Thrifty-could handle money affairs of home
23. Adjusted to life’s lemons
24. Friendly
25. Outgoing
26. Good story teller
27. Good host to visitors
28. Good temple worker
29. Good organizer
30. Tidy
31. Loved all those around him
32. Wasn’t afraid to stand up for the right
33. Had good friends
34. Loved to do Family History with mom
35. Loved to give talks in church
36. Good Grandpa “Opa”
and the list could go on....
My Dad never complained about the hardships, he was an example of faith in God and doing the best in all one does. So I am a bit sentimental today or is that mental?
Well anyway, I love my DAD and miss him lots! as well as MOM too!





2 comments:
Opa is a wonderful example to us all. He is very missed in this family! Hope you are doing well today!! :)
I wish all men could be more like OPA!! Miss his big smile!!
Post a Comment