Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Albuquerque Adventure

Here are a few pictures from our trip to New Mexico during
the first weekend of Fallbreak October 2009
In back Kaitlyn, Jon and Connor and in front Alex, Eva and Jenna

Jon at Maloof airport with his airplaneBryan and Kirk stretching their necks
Kaitlyn the first of adventures on my JAZZY
Jenna in the chair with Alex and Conner running along
Bryan being silly
Eric and his turn
Jon just a cruzin'
Conner giving Alex a ride
Becky, Jesse and Jenna
Let's give this a start
Ethan, "This rock looks like a giant arrowhead"
Resting after a sweet little hike
Actually it was more like a stroll looking at petrogliphs
Kirk, Ethan and Connor
Yeah I went up the trail and right before I had to have the men help me down off this rocky trail
My 3 sons


Kirk and his helicopter
The Balloon Fiesta



Bryan, Michelle holding Alex, Connor, Jenna in front and Kaitlyn and Jonathan
in front of the scarecrow

shooting range
Nice vantage point
The master teacher

Yes, I really shot the rifle and my aim was consistantly on target

6 comments:

Chelley said...

This was a really fun trip and your photos are terrific! I keep thinking I want to blog about the trip but it takes sooo long to do all the photos and stuff. I am a bit lazy! lol

Leslie said...

not sure the guns really excite me but the rest looks fun!! i mostly miss seeing the balloons. maybe next year we will make it!!

Julie said...

Looks like fun! :)

Richard said...

The photos look great! It looks like you guys had a great time. I want you to know that I really appreciate your very nice comments on my blog. It came at the perfect time. I will gladly help you out any time that you need. Just call. Thanks!!!:)

Leslie said...

I boo'd you! Come to my blog and check it out!!

Katy said...

Looks like you had some great fun.