Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Find Joy in the Journey

Happiness is our silly family and memories....

I need a Vacation!!!!
Happiness is serving....
Happiness is teaching.....

SMILE!!!!


OK ....... so my last posts have been pretty heavy duty! I want to lighten up a bit and enjoy the journey.
Life is hard, but new resolves seem to have been made by many friends during this last conference.
I myself have resolved to do better.
I was so glad when I found out Friday the Tabernacle Choir was singing "Have I Done Good in the World Today"
If you want to listen turn it on in my playlist.
This same hymn arrangement was performed by my ward choir in August. No, we are not the Tabernacle, but the feelings were there just the same and by singing this hymn it brought my heart in tune with the spirit to reach out to a sweet sister Cathi who needed my spiritual help. I feel so humbled that I was chosen to be there.
I hope to continue to help others, to listen, to care, to reach out and show love to others. If I can share a little of heaven then my life has more meaning. A lot of times when we share we get so much back in our souls.

No comments: