Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memories

Memories...
Carmen, Leslie and Jon did this on their blogs...So I thought I would give it a try too...
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

As Leslie said "this could get really interesting and I like my family members to leave a memory too"...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

YAY! I'm the first here too!

I remember you were in attendance when Josiah and I were sealed in the Temple. I didn't really know you, other than you were soon to be my brother's mil. But I remember it nonetheless! That is the first memory I have of/with you.

Leslie said...

I don't even know where to start..but one fun memory is when we were in Utah at the Boyles. We were playing boulder dash. We or I kept peeing my pants.

We used to both pee our pants alot when we played games because we laughed so hard.

It was fun!!

Jonathan said...

The time I really remember was when we went out to dinner at Panda Express and we went to watch Highland High School's Orchestra's. It was a really fun time and got to see the sweet and fun side of you. :)

I know its not the coolest memory, but it was one of the times I really had a fun time with my grandma.

LOVE YOU!

Chelley said...

I have so many good memories of you, that it is hard to pick out one or two! I will never forget how you supported me during my engagement and wedding. You became like a mother to me and I so badly needed that! I have always known that I can turn to you if I need something, even just an understanding ear. You have blessed our family so much with your gifts, I love hearing Jonathan play the violin and I am so grateful for all the time you have put into his lessons. I am also grateful for all the patient cooking lessons (I think my family is most grateful for that!) You are strong, brave, compasionate and sweet! I love being a Hooper!