"Sweet Uli" Ulrich Herman Haase,
first born and son of
Friedrich Wilhelm Haase and Charlotte Annemarie Ludwig
born February 29, 1940 (a leap year) and passed away December 14, 2013
Our Dad and Uli (Ulrich) Christmas 1940
Uli and Meagan (his grand-daughter and daughter of Heidi)
Uli teasing Esther at a Christmas party at Oma and Opas House many years ago
Resent picture of Meagan's daughter (great-granddaughter) about 5 ears of age and Uli in his home
Proud of my brother who served in the US Airforce and served many years for our country.
He spent time in European stations and Vietnam as well as USA locations. Uli served well.
I loved my dear brother. He was my friend and he was my "Sweet Uli"
many memories are there of him in my mind.








2 comments:
I remember him being a big tease and I loved going to his museum house, he inspired me to make build a doll house, unfortunately I never finished. Only good memories of him and when ever I say, "knock it off" I think of him!! I remember him saying that to me when swimming in our pool one time!! Weird I know but it just stuck in my head!
I wish I had more pictures of y brother....
Post a Comment