
Close up of the Roses Kirk gave me this Mother's Day 2011....

1 Dozen Roses in a Vase

Our School Chorus singing songs about "Goin' Campin'"
Notice the kids all wore pretty much modest camping clothes!!
We sang some fun songs!

Playing Basketball with music...
classroom activity of bouncing the basketballs
choreographed to the beats of
half notes, quarter notes and eigth notes.
Lots of fun in this classroom activity.


Kids having fun in a 6th grade class.
The school Student body President is dancing with a special needs boy to "Firework"!
She is a sweetheart!


Monday activity .... Kindergarten children never cease to amaze me. I handed out these boom whackers and as I turned around to get the CD remote, I turned back to find the kids had all stood their boom whackers neatly in front of them while waiting for instructions. By golly, I think they have finally learned how to wait and listen so they can learn..... CUTE KIDS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment