Friday, October 15, 2010

REST AND RECUPERATION



UP, Up And AWAY in Kirk's Beautiful Ballooon!
I borrowed some of these pictures from Leslie or Kirk...

Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta 2010 just a few pictures courtesy of
Leslie and Kirk and a few with my camera.
AT THE NORTH ENTRANCE AND LOTS OF COLOR

IT WAS COLD BUT WE LIKED IT!
LAYNA'S SMILE
JACOB AND ELI
MY GO CART...lol... PUTT PUTT

SPONGEBOB
KIRK & JEREMY
THE BEES
LESLIE & JEREMY
This Fall Break was just that, R&R. I have struggled with Asthmatic Bronchitis for 4 weeks but when I went with Leslie and the kids in her Excursion up in altitude and went to Kirk's house in Albuquerque it seemed I got a lot better each day! I think getting away has helped and being around people I love is good medicine.

We went several days to the Balloon Fiesta, watched Kirk and 4 of the kids go flying in his Balloon. I went up to the company mine close to Cuba, NM with Kirk and watched him load three trucks with brown and black product and the last night I was there, went up the tram 2 miles high and had dinner with Kirk in the High Finance Restaurant. It really is High Finance! Had Sunday Dinner at Eric's and watched all the grown ups playing on their phones after dinner, so I finally went online and watched Conference. Came home on an airplane and I finally feel better! Now I just have the weekend left for the final recuperation.


FIRST DAY AT ENTRANCE


KIRK'S LAUNCH MONDAY MORNING


THE BALLOON PILOT!
AT THE MINE
AND LATER THAT EVENING UP THE TRAM



YUMMY DINNER
THIS NEXT PICTURE SAYS IT ALL... WE WORE THEM OUT, BUT HAD FUN!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I love those sunset pictures up on the tram!! I wished I would have felt better to go up in it!! Maybe next time Jeremy and I will have to leave the kids down with someone and we can go up and eat in the restraunt!!

Glad you could go with us and drive with me up!! It was a very nice time!!

Oh and I can't find the lid to that puzzle now...how fun will that be to put that one together with out a picture!!

Chelley said...

Those are wonderful pictures! It looks like you had a great time and I am glad you are finally feeling better! I hope you stay healthy for a long time, you deserve it. :)

Jonathan said...

I love you Go-Kart grandma! We just need to paint some flames on the sides and big beefy tires haha jk :)