Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer Happenings

Kate at Matta's June 14th
Double Birthday Time...June 13th fun!




As I was adding my August entry of the first days of school I realized I hadn't even added Kaitlyn's Birthday lunch and shopping with Jenna and Layna.... so Here I will just add a few pictures which should give you an idea what we did....plus a few others
oops ...June 12th

silly crooked hat... but it is the thought that counts
Kirk, Leslie, Jeremy, Bryan, Michelle, and Me
enjoying Texas Roadhouse for my Birthday, Mmm!

June 14th Krispy Kreeme was at the end of the day,
we had to buy our own donuts cause we were a day late ..ugh!June 13th was on Sunday,
the manager didn't care if we don't shop on Sunday!
They girls liked them anyway!

Shoppin' for the birthday girl
Shopping for Birthday stuff.. Too much fun!
The girls and I had Matta's Grill for lunch... Yummm!


Delicious!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

We need to do a Girls Night out on the 10th since I am not taking Layna on the Mother Daughter outing. I want to take her to a movie and dinner. Let me know if you want to join!

music lady said...

SOUNDS like fun!!!!I am Game.

music lady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.