Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Music

(Our 2nd and 5th grade soloists)


If I could write a magic song

That everyone could sing.

I would write of love, of hope and joy

And things that peace could bring.

And when we sang my magic song

all hate and war would cease

If I could write a magic song,

I’d write a song of peace.



#1 Grandchild Jon leads the way!

Proud of these grandchildren! Someday we'll have a big orchestra!
I have plans!

School Chorus
Bells add a special touch

We even have BOYS!!

It's the most beautiful time of the year. Especially for music!
I have gone to 6 Christmas Concerts, a Christmas ballet recital, Had my own school chorus sing and the highlight every year is to do the Christmas program in Sacrament Meeting to honor our beloved Savior. Tender music, sweet feelings go hand in hand with this time of year.
I feel so blessed with a wonderful family and friends and sweet school students.

3 comments:

Chelley said...

I heard your Sacrament meeting program was wonderful! You are so talented and I am glad you share your gifts with us all! I can't wait to hear your plans come to fruition with all our cute kids!

Katy said...

I LOVE my new ward but I sure do miss the music. Wanna join us in Kansas?

music lady said...

Nah..... I don't like the snow any more. I am afraid of falling!