Friday evening I was giving a piano lesson to Landon. Throughout the lesson little 18 month old Luke was intently sitting on a rocking chair next to the piano watching his brother playing and seemed to really enjoy it. Close to the end of the lesson, Luke could not contain himself anymore and climbed up on the piano bench and sat down next to Landon and started to play a duet with him. I didn't stop him because he is so cute and he was just smiling from ear to ear. He was moving is fingers ever so gently, but intensely on the keys. Landon was enjoying his little brother's company too. I
hollered for Leslie to get her camera and we ended up getting these precious pictures. He even stood up on the bench, picked out another piece of music and sat back down and played again. Too bad we could not enter the music they were playing.
Maybe this is the beginning of a brother Duet!!!!


2 comments:
That's adorable! Another musical one in the bunch!
Child prodigy? Maybe. We do have the best grandchildren!
Post a Comment