Sunday, March 29, 2009

GRANDMA TIME

Let's check this out!

Hi GRANDMA! I MADE IT UP HERE!


Saturday I had a few hours just with my youngest grandson Luke. SO I thought I would have some fun outside with him. I don't take as good of pictures as Leslie and Bryan and Kirk and Eric but here are some cute shots of Luke having fun on a sunny Spring afternoon.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Looks like he had a lot of fun with his grandma!!

Thanks again for taking him for the day. I really helped me out not having to chase him around the pinewood derby!

Chelley said...

He is a cute kid no matter what! But your pictures turned out just fine!

Katy said...

Your yard is a toddler's wonderland. I want to play. I have missed the sun and the music in the BC ward. Our ward here simply can't compare.