Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wanted to share


Here is a Youtube rendition of "Praise to the Man"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5id63Twddk



Turn off my music list and
Watch it and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
It is Sunday and I am home with a bad case of the
"green monsters and coughing crud"
Drinking lots of liquid and started antibiotic on Friday
so I thought I needed some church today via internet and videos
I've got to get better!!!!!!
I have a first grade show on Thursday. We have been working so hard!!
Love those kids they are so full of energy and talent!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hope you're feeling better! We missed you at choir practice. My mom has been sick for the last several days with some sort of crud too. Guess it's going around...does it ever stop?

That was a very nice rendition of that song.

Leslie said...

I was leaving you a comment but I think Luke turned the computer off in the middle of it. And then I got distracted.

I did read this and listen to the clip and it gave me goosebumps!!