Right of Stage singing "Water Cycle"
a few pictures of the sweet first grader singing their "Weather Report" Musical
a few pictures of the sweet first grader singing their "Weather Report" Musical *** When and if I can figure out how to add a video I'll add that in another post.
*** ALSO ...Be sure to look at the post before this one ... "Praise to the Man" by the Tabernacle Choir is Awesome. I only had one comment so I feel like nobody even looks at my blog any more.
Just let me know what you thought!!!!!!!




1 comment:
To add a video is the same as a picture, but you push the video Icon instead of picture Icon and then you add the Video file!! It takes for ever though. We can play with it when you come over today!!
I had a good time at your concert, except for the stresses of our car!!
Post a Comment