Just a thought... It is November. So take time to jot down on paper the things you are thankful for.If you have questions, sit down and take time to listen or even watch Elder David Bednar's confernce talk on prayer and take his admonishment that he was given and pray with a thankful heart asking for nothing, but saying thanks for the things we are thankful for such as our life, our home, our family, the church but most of all for our Heavenly Father, our God and for Jesus Christ, our brother and Savior .
Then sit down and take some time, don't be rushed and if you cannot do it in one sitting spend some smaller amounts of time and write down those things, it will surprise how much you are really thankful for.
Try it... and even when your heart is aching you can still be thankful.
Love you all.




2 comments:
I'm sad not to be there ans sing in the choir for Thanksgiving...
I miss our ward choir and all the fun times... Miss you...
Thanks... I miss Sunday school in Boulder Creek, I do miss the ward...
hugs
Post a Comment