Oh Happy Day .... I am officially retired 6-7-13..... 6+7=13 year is 13
I got $13.13 back as change for lunch at the AZRS building.
There were 13's in my $dollar figures on my retirement papers.
I was born Friday the 13th.
My doctors are HMO doctors .... cheaper health plan but coverage.. YES!
I also have medicare A and B... geez, I'm "OLD"
I know this doesn't make sense to anyone else.... but this is how I see it.....
Not everything with this retirement has been going my way. If there was a stumbling block to slow the process down, I found it. I had to get help to prove I was a citizen. I had al kinds of papers that I located and proof and we finally got that taken care of last week. In fact they said I should have my SS card in about 2 weeks. It was cleared on Thursday and I got the card on Monday....wow!
I finally was able to go to Phoenix today. I hate driving in Phoenix and on the freeways....
Well, no one was going with me so I did say a humbling prayer before I left and asked to be safe and to know I am doing everything correctly with the retirement papers. Dental and health will transition the same day I loose my old coverage.
Everything turned out for the best! I had the sweetest people helping me today. These 13 figures came up in the agents office and he said that sounded like a good luck charm.... But I feel it was an answer to my prayer and I am thankful in return.
Lake Powell 2014
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment