Saturday, May 25, 2013

Last School Days

This comes with bitter sweet feelings, but I am looking forward to go on with another part of my life. I just pray that my issues with SS and Immigration can be resolved quickly. Proving that I am a citizen of the USA, which I definitely am !!!!! has become a major hurdle that I need to address at this time when everything should move forward smoothly and I could devote my time to service and a bit of rest and my summer fiddling....  . In my teaching these last few weeks I tried to make it as fun as possible. MEMORIES are Important! Balloon Volleyball in other words, "stuck in the mud!" Dancing to the different styles of dancing as in the story of Giraffe's Can't Dance. Playing Boom Whackers, watching Music Movies "Peter and the Wolf" and "They Shall Have Music" featuring Joshua Heifetz. And YES the kids enjoyed the movie. Kindergarten Celebration of Learning Program, Power House and being a judge. Cleaning out files and cabinets that were long overdue to clean... 1 blue can and 5 the Big rolling grey cans were full. Clean room, met the new teacher and I could leave with good conscience all my good Carl Orff Method Book and supplimentals such as music games and activities and music teacher books and other equipment knowing they will be used.
Anyway let me take you on a picture tour of the last few weeks or days in my last adventure with SSE
Kids dancing during th ereading of "Giraffes Can't Dance"
Boom Whackers






Chorus Fun!





Sydni and Percussion Friends 

Music teachers faewell lunch Eva Susan Wilson retired, Alonna retired, Freind And retireing
Chris Johnson, Tim Moses, and Me at school retirement party
Mike Haase, me and Leslie Hooper Smith at School retirement party
Read this gift as "Trials not Trails at first glance...
My Favorite sign made by McDaniels and Bakers

Lynda Hagerty, Me & Cricket at school retirement party
Ellen Gersham and Me 
Stephanie McDaniel, Me and Lori ROgers at School retirement party
New motto !!! 
Last concert May 2, 2013
Engagement the 1st weekend in May .... just a nother excitement for that weekend.
Concert Pictures

Kindergarten friends, Marilyn Roden, Kristen Hauck, Me, Jean Shaw ♥
Nathan at his concert May 7
Jenna at her concert May 9
Filling up the Blue Barrel with junk .... actually filled up 5 other grey cans too
Heart attacked
My last Bulletin Board entry
delicious gift!
My schedule count down for last the 2 months
Specials, Judi Meiners, Band, Sandra Villineava, Art, Kristen Harris, librarian 
standing Chris  JohnsonPE and Eva Hooper, music are leaving 

My really last bulletin board
Cleaned room

lights out
Goodbye .......

No comments: