Here is my Bulletin Board for the Year. Title "Memories"
On this board it says these are Memories and Trivia of the last 16 years that SSE has been open. These are pictures of the first 3 years...1996-99. Every month or so I'll put up pictures of the newer years...like 2000-2003. So then at the end of the year I will feature pictures of this current year.
I hope everyone will enjoy this!
I sure had fun creating it!
I sure had fun creating it!
I know the staff members and the principal that are on campus already have had fun looking at the pictures,
especially comparing the first 6 teachers from 1996 who are still on campus from 16 years ago in 1996! Thinner, hairstyles younger looking, etc.
Then on May 2nd I will do a FINALE CONCERT.
I want to invite former students to join us and sing or accompany on strings a couple of songs that I will think will be easy for all to sing together. (BTW I did teach strings for a few years here.)
2012-2013 Here Come!
Then on May 2nd I will do a FINALE CONCERT.
I want to invite former students to join us and sing or accompany on strings a couple of songs that I will think will be easy for all to sing together. (BTW I did teach strings for a few years here.)
2012-2013 Here Come!





2 comments:
Looks good!! I am sure they will enjoy all the fun things you have planned!!
Oh, and I like your new picture at the top too!!
Post a Comment