It is Easter Sunday…
I’m sore and painful, but grateful I could share music today in my ward Sacrament meeting and also in Bryan’s ward Sacrament Meeting.
In our meeting the choir and strings sang and played “I Stand All Amazed” (a Sally DeFord arrangement and I wrote out string parts.)
After the first speaker, Lori Rogers, we performed “I Know That My Redeemer Lives” a Larry Beebe arrangement where I had added string parts many years ago.
Both numbers were beautifully performed and then Mark Rogers spoke and both speakers did a wonderful job.
I was filled with the spirit.
Then later I played with Bryan, Jon Kaitlyn and Connor in their ward “I Know That My Redeemer Lives’ and this time it was just a string and piano number. It was beautiful and I am glad we could all share with the Hooper’s new ward.
Close to the end of their meeting there was a few extra minutes so we all stood and san “I Stand All Amazed” and this time tears came to eyes. Yes I am All amazed that Jesus Christ died for me and all of us so that we can once again live again with Him and our Heavenly Father. Now I, and we all just need to live worthy to be ready some day.
One day I hope to play with all my grandkids and children in a sacrament meeting some special hymn all together. We’re getting better. We actually have Layna and Landon who could play right now too.
HAPPY EASTER…… making a potato casserole ala Funeral potatoes……
Lake Powell 2014
11 years ago




1 comment:
It was a beautiful arrangement and sounded fantastic!! Thank you for all your help, we loved it!!
Post a Comment