Soaring Above the Clouds with MUSIC!
btw... Leslie came up withthe idea for the theme.
The idea grew into this bulletin board with some minor setbacks,but then it all came together. Leslie and Layna helped. Leslie made the letters on her criket (sp.?)
She found pictures in her balloon pictures from Albuquerque's Balloon Fiesta that we have attended for many years with Kirk.
She ordered the pictures from Costco. I found the backdrop paper at Hobbie Lobby, cut out the balloons and Leslie basically stapled the whole bulletin board up on the board. I love it.!!
Those words are just the main word(s) of each Standard.
+ a glimps of the Daily awards sticker chart
Door and Bulletin Board and resonator bell boxes
Circle made with yellow duck tape...
Thanks to Jeremy and Leslie and Luke for helping me put it down.
See the two balloons I bought at the Balloon Fiesta hanging
from the pull down screen
Instrument wall plus file cabinets, piano and class PA cart.
Looking into room from the door... Books, Boomwhacker, Stereo...
+ a glimps of the Daily awards sticker chart
Circle made with yellow duck tape...
Thanks to Jeremy and Leslie and Luke for helping me put it down.
See the two balloons I bought at the Balloon Fiesta hanging
from the pull down screen
The other wall is full of cupboards, shelves, lots of chairs and a sink.
My desk and computer table. My private fridge and microwave.
I'll try add that later.
My desk and computer table. My private fridge and microwave.
I'll try add that later.
I am having a fun time with the kids, but I am exhausted today.
I just might hit the bed before 9PM.
Nice New Beginning , New Principal, New Kids equals New Fun!




3 comments:
your room looks great! I love the idea of the big yellow circle, everyone has a place that way!
And you forgot to mention that i came up with your fabulous theme!! Just kidding!! Well I'm not but I don't want to bragg!!
Anyway, I enjoyed helping you even if it was super hot at the school!! And now I know that Costco is the only place that I like to get pictures done at!!
Yes you did create that theme!!!!! And I live the bulletin Board and the kids are always looking at it when they walk by.
BTW it is much cooler during te school day... I guess they don't want us to work overtime,,,LOL!
And Costco was great with the price!
Post a Comment