Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday BRYAN!

Happy Birthday Bryan Friedrich!
(Friedrich ...named after my dad)
born September 16, 1970 10:34 PM to Eva and Gerry
he weighed 8 lbs 4 ozs and was 22 inches long
to celebrate here is a brief picture Montage of Bryan

1971 About 2 years


about 3 years old

kindergarten

1975the cubscout

Riding horses


teenage years bushy hairdo
snow skiing
1987


visiting Kirk in Pensylvania on his mission & NY



Senior picture

Alien?

Mission pictures Dreaming on his mission about a snazzy cool car like this
Wedding Pictures
My three sons Playing the Bass for Rowley wedding

The Camera man

Graduating with a Bachelor degree Dressing like the Grinch for Christmas Santa Skiing Bryan the family man Happy Birthday!!!!

2 comments:

Chelley said...

I love the pictures! I had never even seen a lot of those! Thanks!

Bryan Hooper said...

I didnt even know there were pictures that existed of me in my pink swimsuit, aaaaahhhhhhhh. Thanks for the picture bday, I loved memory lane.